Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kids, and life happens.

Since we have moved I feel like I can be a better mom to the kids. They are getting only one set of rules to live by, so no more confusion for them. When they go to Grandma's house they have Grandma's rules unless mom is over there, then Grandma follows moms rules. My parents tried but sometimes I felt they could of tried harder to follow the rules that Pat and I laid out for them. I understand that it's hard for them, since they want to be Nana and Baba, but they should of understood that it was best for the kids for everyone to be on the same page when it came to the rules for the kids to follow.
Since we have been here bed times are getting easier, slowly but surely, they are starting to listen to me better as well. We are getting into our own little routine here and it's working out nicely.

No comments: